£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Project Manager
Cardiff, South Wales
Up to £60k per annuum (dependant on experience) + excellent benefits
Our client is currently working on important workflow COVID-19 projects with global strategic partners to contribute towards this fight.
I am currently hiring for strong Senior Project Manager to join rapidly growing global team who will effectively manage multiple projects and use Agile methodologies, commercially minded in medical technology space. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be leading and delivering projects for global company in technology medical space.
This role will be reporting to Programme Manager.
You will be great team player, can work independently and can communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external stakeholders and teams.
- Lead and execute, project management activities, in accordance with our client's project delivery methodology.
- Deliver project performance and positively manage the customer relationship
- Ensure successful outcome of project deliveries in terms of time, cost and quality
- Positively manage changes in scope variations through a defined change management process.
- Apply pro-active Risk Management
- Manage project run costs
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Achieve project deadlines and participate in project reviews.
- Report regular status update (in terms of deviation outside project tolerance on immediate basis).
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Min 5 years' experience in Project Management
- Experience in managing complex projects within the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector
- High level skills in applying professional project management methodologies and practices
- High level communication skills
- Strong communicator and team builder
- Problem Solver
- Good skills in Microsoft Projects, SharePoint and Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated abilities in the areas of issues management
- Prince 2 Certification
Some travel may be required as part of this role.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive company and contribute to this fight worldwide.
Excellent salary and company benefits on offer including bonus, pension and flexible remote working.
If you feel passionate about delivering important flow in digital technology space, please contact Kristina for further information on 07790 020499