£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Senior Project Manager
£40,000 - £45,000k per annum + benefits
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all implementation projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst ensuring client satisfaction is maintained at a high level. You will plan coordinate and ensure successful implementations of our client's software systems to clients around the world.
You will have a keen interest in innovative ways to make organisations and people work better and want to give clients the best possible experience.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Services.
- Act as the main point of contact to the client and or key internal stakeholders, on behalf of all other departments associated with this project.
- Coordinate resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the project plan to ensure that the project is delivered on time, to budget and meets the committed specification.
- Manage project risks, issues, and changes; ensuring appropriate controls and mitigations are in place.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases and workstreams of the project.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables.
- Manage project quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards.
- Create and maintain all project documentation, to the client standard, identifying resource and budgetary needs.
- Host project meetings, at least once a week with the project team. Document all meetings.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as required.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Manage multiple projects, of varying size and scope, simultaneously.
- Communication in a professional, concise manner, both verbally and in writing, with both technical and non-technical staff to develop strong working relationships throughout the project.
- Has knowledge of the principles and methods of project management and practical experience of their employment.
- Able to engage stakeholders and successfully transfer knowledge.
- Skilled in the creation of documentation that is clear and user-friendly.
- Able to monitor and report on project progress, highlighting the remaining project time and pro-actively escalating issues where necessary.
- Able to make appropriately thought through recommendations to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Has the capability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
- Can engage client staff in delivering necessary decisions and outputs to ensure that project timelines are maintained.
- A collaborative approach, learning from other members of the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of project delivery.
- Ability to cope with the occasional long day for more distant clients (UK).
In return our client will offer you
· Competitive Salary
· 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· An extra day's holiday for every full year of employment
· Company pension
· Perkbox subscription
· Some remote working on a case-by-case basis
· Flexible working hours
· A Nespresso machine with free coffee
· Free fruit
· Staff events throughout the year
· A structured career development programme with regular 1:1 meeting
Our client is going through impressive growth currently , if you would like to be part of this growth please email me your CV ASAP