£450 - £500 per day
Senior QA Automation Engineer
£450 - £500 a day (Inside IR35)
Are you a Senior QA with experience driving the Automation for functional and non-functional requirements - creating new scripts and maintaining regression packs?
iO Associates are looking for an experienced Senior QA to join an exciting organisation for an initial 6 months on a remote basis.
- Develop Test Plans, Scenarios and Scripts
- Transform business scenarios into valid test cases with clear requirements coverage and expected results
- Ensure that Test Plans are approved by the business / product owners
- Execute Test Plans and document results and observations, where appropriate log defects and conduct root cause analysis
- Develop and review Test Plans and Reports
- Liaise with Business Analysts for any requirement/operational clarifications
- Liaise with IT suppliers as required to ensure complete systems test coverage is jointly achieved
- Close working with PMO to ensure required test gates are met for project delivery
- Support business User Acceptance Test activities
- Perform hands on testing of applications and infrastructure
- Ensure 100% requirements coverage and traceability through testing
- Participation in requirements workshops as required
- Design and build Automation from scratch, Web Services/API, Performance & Accessibility test frameworks with DevOps CI/CD
- Manage, plan and perform exploratory and automation activities throughout the project
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in a defect tracking system.
- Work closely with developers, Junior test engineers and cross functional scrum team members to increase the test coverage and reduce the test bottlenecks.
- Update and maintain regression suites as the products evolve
If this sounds like yourself please apply now or contact Jennifer on