Up to £35000 per annum
Are you an experienced Senior Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
iO Associates have partnered with a globally renowned electronics beauty company in their recruitment for a Senior Quality Engineer.
You will work within the Quality team to maintain high standards of quality across the product range. You will do this through ensuring that products and components are designed, assembled and manufactured to the required standards that customers have come to expect from this company.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualities:
- An interest in and knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering. (Essential)
- A basic understanding of electronics. (Essential)
- Innovative thinking, strong planning, and organisational skills. (Essential)
- Full clean driving licence. (Essential)
- Good communication skills and the ability to be motivational. (Essential)
- Practical skills (e.g., the ability to assist with dismantling products, and running/maintaining different types of test equipment). (Essential)
- Experience in working with electrical products. (Desirable)
- Experience in project delivery and problem solving. (Desirable)
- Lean manufacturing/problem solving tools: 5S, 5Y, RCCA, FMEA, 8D, Six Sigma. (Desirable)
- Diploma or similar qualification in relevant discipline. (Desirable)
Salary: Up to £35,000 (based on experience).
If you think this exciting new opportunity is something you would be interested in, please contact me, Jasmine Pow at iO Associates.
LinkedIn: Jasmine Pow
I look forward to hearing from you!