£70000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Scala Developer
£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
The Data Analytics arm of my client, a global player in the world of IT Solution Provider is actively seeking for a Senior Scala Developer. The successful candidate will join the existing development teams working on strategic risk systems for the Risk and Finance Solutions department.
- Active contribution to the high and low level design, technology and architecture choices and performance optimisations of the system
- Working closely with business change and other programme teams to fully understand Functional Requirements and dependencies.
- Strong Scala development skills along with strong experience on distributed caching and big data technologies, preferably Oracle coherence and/or Apache Spark & HDFS
- Demonstrable knowledge in software engineering issues such as designing to handle a variety of latency use cases.
- Senior developer able to drive all aspects of POCs with cloud vendors in a highly technical way
This is a permanent role where you will be based in London (when it's safe to do so).
To be considered, please apply below or get in touch with Inness Law via i.law @ ioassociates.co.uk