£70000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Backend Engineer
Up to £75,000 per annum
My client, the UK's largest news publisher is currently seeking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join their engineering ranks.
You will be Crafting tools and services that will help journalists and editors to bring the best and most accurate content to their readers. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and other stakeholders to understand their priorities and to apply technology to develop and optimise online publications.
- Observability (Splunk, Elastic Observability, Sentry, New Relic, etc)
- Two major languages, need to include Java or Node.js
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Non-relational databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, CouchDB, etc)
- Modern web microservice architecture (GraphQL, Restful API, etc)
This is a fully remote opportunity where we have a budget of up to £75,000 per annum.
To be considered, please apply below or get in touch with Inness Law via i.law @ ioassociates.co.uk