£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Senior System Design Engineer
Up to £65k + 10% bonus
Exciting and unique opportunity here to join a pioneering and fast-growing renewables business, where you will play a major role in pushing sustainable industrial progress, providing forward-thinking energy solutions through the use of next generation design technology.
You will join a multi-disciplined team and be a key creative force in a high performance yet collaborative working environment where there is a clear path for long term career development.
This ambitious company specialise in the development and distribution of innovative renewable energy solutions. As their brand continues to strengthen globally, they have developed a major recruitment plan which could see them double in size by 2022!
This individual can enjoy flexible working hours, a generous pension & life assurance scheme to name a few. An excellent benefits package for a forward-thinking business that work hard but reward their staff.
This really is a good opportunity if you are an individual looking to make your mark in fast-growing, ambitious company who have all the tools needed to be a serious success in the renewables sector and their upward trajectory proves that.
- Lead the delivery of designs for Remote Power and Renewable Energy solutions from mobilisation to completion, using AutoCAD
- Site survey reports and preparation of tenders
- Stakeholder management
- Research emerging technologies and provide improved project engineering solutions
Background and skills required:
- Electrical Engineering background
- Beneficial to understand Telecoms Power Specifications
- Ideally design experience on solar/battery storage/ or even building services
- AC & DC (LV) Systems
- AutoCAD / Pvsyst / Homer Pro / Hevacomp