£38000 - £41000 per annum
I am working with a brilliant Charity Organisation, who have a brand-new position available for an ambitious Senior System Engineer who is looking for a role in which to progress their knowledge and skill.
The Senior System Engineer will be part of a very supportive team that encourages growth and progression. As well working for an exciting company, with good morals and ethics at its heart, you will be working to help others globally.
Role: Senior System Engineer
Fixed Term Contract: 18 months, (with the potential to go perm)
Location: Bristol, Hybrid.
The role will involve working with,
- Active Directory
- Virtualisation & VMware
- Office 365
- Proficiency working within Windows environment.
- A strong Networking knowledge, Security (Switching, Firewalls, load balancing),
- Helping to define processes, SOPs and documentation for the Service Delivery team.
- Taking ownership and accountability for the day to day running of the IT infrastructure.
- Acting as the hands-on technical lead for any major technical incidents.
- Ticket queue management and accountability for their team.
- Working with the Head of Service Delivery and other senior engineers in defining the MSI IT strategy.
- Contributes to technical designs and solutions.
Exciting perks include,
- Very sociable team
- Hybrid working
- Working towards a brilliant cause as well as with great tech.