€90000 - €1000000 per annum
We are looking for a Principal System Architect working for a massive online global brand based in Dusseldorf, Germany.
You'll tackle some of the leading software and system issues in a large scale multi-region infrastructure.
Communication is integral in the role, you'll responsible for influencing and collaborating with multiple teams in order to identify and provide the best solutions and infrastructure.
You'll advise and collaborate with our different product teams in order to provide the best solutions and infrastructure, sharing your ideas, research new trends, and work on projects to help improve the business.
If your suggestions work on a small scale, you'll get to see them implemented in data centers and Cloud regions around the globe and make a difference to the experience of 120 million monthly users.
- An excellent communicator and solution-oriented mindset
- 7+ years' work experience in a large scale environment.
- A solid understanding of Linux or UNIX/FreeBSD.
- A good understanding of Cloud technologies (Google/AWS) and containerised workloads (Kubernetes/Docker)
- A profound DevOps mindset paired with solid knowledge of systems architecture and infrastructure.
- The ability to handle the pressure of big responsibility and tight deadlines.
- A proactive personality: we want someone who will speak their mind, think along with the teams and ask questions.
- A good eye for efficiency gains through automation.
- Work experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Software Engineering, DevOps/Automation,
- Designing reusable platforms,
- Web Infrastructure and Open Source.
- Proficiency in Google Cloud.
- Salary €90-100,000+
- Huge Tech Culture
- Hybrid working model - 2 days in the office, no set hours - work when it suits YOU!
- Huge amount of holiday leave
- Company trip away
- Full support of training and person projects - Access to online platform with +100 of training courses, tech & non-tech.
- Partnership & discounts - Delivery and various restaurant, discounted canteen.
- Onsite gym + Health & Sports training offered by external provider.