£45000 - £50000 per annum
Job title: Senior Systems Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
iO Associates are very pleased to say we have partnered with a leader in the EV charging industry, offering some of the best vehicle smart charging on the market. Boasting the highest reliability of their competitors, the high-quality and high-performance EV smart chargers are already in use in thousands of home and commercial locations.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you would be working on a range of innovative EV chargers that are more convenient, reliable, cheaper and sustainable than the competition! You will be working as part of the Systems Team across design, validation and verification activities.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams, sharing knowledge of electrical, electronics, test and compliance embedded software, IoT and product design engineering
- Provide input in supporting the commercial discussions and early state solution development
- Elicit customer and business requirements, architecting and designing systems to meet requirements
*This is a varied role where you will meet some diverse technical challenges, hence would suit a strong electronic engineer with a wide range of skills - eager to work across the full product lifecycle
Key skills and experience:
- Schematic capture, PCB design (KiCad preferred) and version control (Github)
- Experience in the following technical areas
- Product design, Schematic design, Electrical architectural modles and product regulatory compliance standards.
- Ability to think outside the box in order to implement innovative and effective solutions
- Track record of delivering technical solutions to challenging timescales
- Knowledge within an ISO9001 quality system
*enquire for a job specification
This role is best suited for the candidate who is committed to a sustainable world and a greener future. Understanding of electric vehicles, conductive charging systems and related standards.
If you are interested in working for a rapidly growing company that are looking to make the world a better place, whilst simultaneously future proofing your career, this could be the role for you!
Paying up to £50,000 plus some lovely benefits!