£70000 - £90000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Senior Technical Product Manager - Bath
(other locations considered)
£Very Competitive + amazing benefits
Currently looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our trusted software client's team based in Bath, UK to oversee changes to their error reporting libraries. They have one of the best engineering teams worldwide and have leading investor partners worldwide.
Our client values ownership, personal development, and transparency. They believe in empowering their employees to take ownership of their work while being 100% transparent through instantaneous feedback. The latest tech! They believe in finding the best technology to power their business.
You will design and specify the requirements and interfaces and work closely with the engineering team to ensure they are implemented consistently on each of our supported platforms.
You will be able to understand complex technical problems and be able to ask the right questions, challenge assumptions, and collaborate to find the optimal solutions. You will manage their release process to ensure that new versions are sufficiently tested and documented so our customers can fully trust that they will function correctly.
This position reports to the VP of Product.
- Hands on experience in a range of software engineering roles.
- Experience in SDK, library, or API development.
- Product management experience at a senior level.
- Familiarity with a range of mobile, web and server-side programming languages, frameworks, and technologies.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Quick to learn new skills and solve problems.
- Bachelor degree in CS or equivalent experience.
- Interact with our client's customers' world class engineering teams to understand their engineering processes, focuses and priorities, and use that to make key product decisions.
- Based on customer feedback and other inputs, come up with creative & innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Own the specification for error reporting libraries, manage changes to it, and oversee how it is applied on over 50 frameworks and platforms.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure error reporting libraries and associated tools are easy to use, lightweight, reliable, and robust.
- Define priorities by considering a wide variety of inputs and track progress.
- Manage the release of new versions and ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Stay on top of the latest changes to over 50 supported frameworks and platforms and identify how they impact the business.
- Ensure customer facing documentation is straightforward, clear, and accurate.
- An interest in developer tools.
In return you will get
- Very Competitive Salary/benefits
- Annual conference attendance
- lifestyle spending allowance and brand-new Apple hardware (£2800, tax-free)
- Annual Trips out to San Francisco to meet the team there as part of their 'cultural exchange programme'.
- £250/week on lunch/breakfast
- Private pension
- Private medical
- Health shield (add family)
- X4 life assurance
- 5% bonus
- Stock option (may have levels)