£80000 - £90000 per annum
We're on a mission to eliminate broken software for good, and we're looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to lead the way.
This company have one of the most impressive client bases around - think AirBnb, Slack, Mercedes & Warner Brothers games. They work with their clients/customers to create top-quality software libraries which enable engineering teams across the world to write flawless code.
We want a Senior Technical Product Manager to come and take responsibility for the future of these libraries; working with the customers to take their technical needs on board and then collaborate with the team to turn those needs into successfully implemented code-realities!
You'll be joining a company where their core values revolve around personal development, career growth, ownership and inclusivity.
Role: Senior Technical Product Manager
- Hands on background experience as a software engineer.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Quick to learn new skills and solve problems.
- Experience in SDK, library, or API development.
- Product management experience at a senior level.
- Familiarity with a range of mobile, web and server-side programming languages, frameworks and technologies.
If you're interested in applying for this position please send your CV via this advert, or contact Lucy Standish on l.standish @ ioassociates.co.uk
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme.
I look forward to hearing from you.