€40.00 - €45.00 per hour
6 Months +
Senior Test Engineer
6-month contract (possible extension)
Up to €45 / HOUR
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Senior Test engineer to be responsible for test rigs for Impact & Containment. This includes bird strike, fan-blade-off and containment tests on engines.
Your day to day:
* Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
* Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements
* Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation.
* Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach
* Coordination with interfacing teams from Engineering, CAD, Calculation and Production
* Hands-on experience with mechanical tests such as bird strike, fan-blade-off and containment required.
* Experience with instrumentation such as strain gages, high speed cameras, DIC & related data acquisition and control systems
* Experience in test & test rig development, test execution & data processing
If this is something that would interest you, apply to the link below to be considered.