Schwandorf in Bayern
€90000 - €95000 per annum
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER POWERTRAIN
€90,000 - €95,000
INITIAL 12 MONTH CONTRACT
BAVARIA, GERMANY (ONSITE ROLE, VISA SPONSORSHIP CAN BE PROVIDED)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Senior Test Engineer (Powertrain) to join the Systems Testing team where you will have complete ownership with end-to-end responsibility for the tests & test rigs for the Propulsion System & Landing Gear systems of the aircraft which will involve testing and troubleshooting engines & their components, as well as testing and test rig development for the landing gear and its components.
- Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
- Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements
- Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
- Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach
- Coordination with interfacing teams from Engineering, CAD, Calculation and Production
- Ad-hoc & hands-on test execution and reporting to support our fast-paced development activities
- Degree in mechatronic/electrical engineering or a related field is required
- Experience with powertrain testing (e.g. engines, actuators)
- Experience in test & test rig development, test execution & data processing
- Experience with multi-kW electrical machines & power electronics is desired but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please reply today for immediate consideration.