£50000 - £55000 per annum
Salary: £50,000 or more DOE
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
iO Associates are delighted to be working with a globally recognised Fintech as they look to bolster the ranks of their test teams with an accomplished Test Manager.
Expect to work in a highly collaborative and friendly environment where everyone is expected to pitch in and every voice is heard.
The ideal candidate for this role would need to be a confident and outgoing individual with great communication skills due to the level of stakeholder engagement asociated with this position as well as to fit in with the highly social nature of the work environment here. Ideally a degree of technicality would be preferred as you will be managing some incredible Automation Teams who will to you for guidance and mentorship.
- Previous Experience with Team Management, Writing Test Strategies
- The ability to communicate effectively and empathise with the client in order to deliver a product and service to their exact requirments
- Working knowledge and experience along the full Software Development Life-cycle
- Excellent Communications skills are a must
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Experience with Test Automation
- Mixture of functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with Agile
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Free onsite parking
- Free Fruit and Snacks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible work options