£575 - £625 per day
Senior User Researcher - £625 Per Day - 6-month Contract - Remote/London - OUTSIDE IR35
Our client is a user-centric product and technology consultancy who deliver value and enhance organisations.
As a rapidly growing consultancy, they operate in both private and public sectors.
They are looking for a Senior User Researcher on a contract basis to work on a fulfilling public sector service.
Some of the key aspects of the role, that you 'll be passionate about and have experience of are:
- Plan and carry out a range of User Research activites
- Help Create User Research plans
- Work closely with the Lead User Researcher to ensure programme User Research needs have been addressed
- Ensure GDS principles and frameworks have been incorporated into the way that User Research is planned, carried out and shared with the team.
- Use a range of tools to collect data, and capture research reports with supported evidence in different formats
- Present research findings and recommendations to stakeholders effectively which both reflect user needs and inform Design decisions for the service.
- Proactive collaboration with agile, multidisciplinary teams to both promote user centred design thinking and minimise handoffs for the service.
- Learn from insights from user research and metrics to define and improve the service, and explain your decisions clearly