£227 - £228 per day
Senior Workforce Information Officer
Location - Lancashire
Responsible for providing a comprehensive and proactive Workforce and Education Data service to the Trust. Ensuring the provision of highly specialist and professional support and guidance on data management, manipulation, analysis and information presentation.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working with ESR systems
- Experience of designing reports and extracting information from ESR/Oracle based systems - BI Intelligence
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Had direct reports or line management experience
- Confident dealing with stakeholders and able to plan for future needs
- Excellent communication skills and
If this sounds like the right role for you then please APPLY now!