£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
Cardiology Services Technical Engineer/Implementation
£55-65k + bonus
iO Associates have a really exciting opportunity for a well-known healthcare organisation looking to take that next step within the Healthcare sector. Working for this exciting healthcare software organisation you will be responsible for remote implementation and testing.
The nature of the role will require exceptional customer service and will suit someone who enjoys working within a busy environment. The successful candidate must have solid experience of working in the Healthcare sector, and experience of working in a Cardiology environment.
Duties of this role:
- Responsible for remote implementation, patching and testing.
- Installation and configuration of the products and 3rd party productions
- Responsible for all parts issued for builds which include counting, recording, exchange, replacement, report shortages
- All documentation
- Dealing with customers and stakeholders
- Supporting and mentoring staff
- At least 3 years' experience building and configuring systems
- Experience with HL7, DICOM, XML interfaces and Biztalk
- Bachelors degree in Computing Science or Computer Technology
- Excellent communications are a MUST
The role will mainly be remote working but you will be required to travel.
If this sounds like the right role for you then APPLY now. Or contact me directly