€0.00 - €375 per day
On behlaf of my client within the Defence sector, I am looking for Simulation & Modelling Engineers specialising in electro-mechanical control systems.
You will join a highly driven and skilled, multi-disciplined Motion Systems team, where you will enjoy a varied role working with a highly diversified and unique portfolio of products, for a business striving for sustainable industrial progress.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of complex controllers for sophisticated intelligence applications and interconnected Electronic systems.
The ideal candidate will be a specialist in Simulation, Modelling & Control, in addition to strong skills in Embedded Software Development. French speaking skills are essential.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive individual who is looking to develop new project ideas for a forward-thinking business!
- Experience in Simulation & Modelling in the control systems field
- Hands on Embedded-Software experience
- Proficient user of Matlab and Simulink
- Ability to communicate effectively in both French and English
- Experience within the Defence industry would be condsidered advantageous.
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so please apply with updated CV's to and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail.