£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Are you looking to work for an award winning company? Do you have expertise in Quality Management systems and developing technical teams?
If yes, this role could be for you.
Based in the heart of Somerset, this well known and respected Food manufacturer are looking for a Site Technical Manager to join the team. What is really great about this opportunity is the potential for career progression. Ideally you will be an ambitious and experienced technical manager looking for a chance to progress into a Group role as this exactly what's on offer here.
The staff retention here is great, meaning you know you will be working with passionate and highly skilled colleagues that make your job that little bit easier and enjoyable.
On a day to day basis you'll be responsible for implementing and maintaining technical & quality standards across the site and building and developing the Technical Team. You'll have 3 direct reports and a wider QC team alongside that and will reporting directly into the Technical Director.
If you have the right level of ambition and skill you will have to opportunity to progress from a Site role into a Group role within the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent people management & communication skills
- Experience working with Retailers and the Export Markets
- Extensive experience of BRC accreditation and HACCP implementation
- Leading of internal, 3rd party and customer audits
- Developing and maintaining a quality system management.
- Degree qualification in food science or equivalent
- A recognised Food hygiene qualification.
In return you will receive a salary between £40,000-£50,000 dependant on experience.
If this role sounds like you kind of challenge, get in touch and apply today!