£600 - £650 per day
Snr Technical Project Manager (ERP)
12- months intially
£600 - £650 a day (Inside IR35)
Are you a Senior Technical Project Manager with demonstratable ERP experience?
iO Assocaites are looking for an experienced ERP Technical Project managed to deliver and manage a new cloud-based ERP system to ensure implementation is on time, to value and satisfies all technical requirements.
You will be acting as the driving factor for 3rd party engagement surrounding all aspects of the implementation whilst effectively creating a process and strategy for landing the live solution into BAU (Business as Usual) post implementation lifecycles effectively.
- Experience as Technical PM delivering ERP systems
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Work in partnership with the Programme Team to ensure the technical scope of the programme is delivered to time, within budget and to quality.
- Enable clear communication of technical goals, requirements and outcomes to key stakeholders and programme management.
- Proactively and diligently identify and manage risks and issues, aggressively working to mitigate and resolve them, and escalating through the appropriate channels where necessary to ensure timely and effective mitigation/resolution.
- Ongoing management of defects requiring Oracle support, changes or upgrades.
- Managing interconnectivity with all internal and external support to develop plan for changes and improvements, monitor and drive closure for key actions.
- Lead future changes and enhancements to the ERP system to include the redesign of existing or the addition of new modules.
- Coordinate change requests and knowledge of Change Control processes.
- Prepare estimates and detailed plan with SaaS and IP to deliver the scope of work.
- Work with QA (Quality Assurance) team to resolve ongoing quality issues and ensure success.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, programme documentation and presentations to various audiences, including programme team, sponsors, and executive level stakeholders.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout programme life cycle.
If this sounds like yourself please apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 07958441684