£40000 - £55000 per annum + 40 Days Holiday, Healthcare, Pension
Role: Software Developer - Java
Location: Remote Currently
A very well-known and widely-respected research research council are looking to expand their team at the Swindon office.
This position has great progression opportunities and will allow the succesful candidate to work on an ever-changing variety of projects at the forefront of British reseach.
Please take a look at the requirements and apply today if this looks to be the next best step in your Java Software Developer Career.
- Full Stack Java Capabilities
- Springboot / MVC
- HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of testing suites / principles
- Relational databases - SQL / mySQL / PostgreSQL
The Role will include:
- Working in an agile environment
- Being part of a SCRUM team
- Designing, coding and debugging
- Designing and implementing n-tier architectures & microservices
- Healthcare plan for you, family and friends
- Enhanced pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave + 10.5 bank holidays
- Excellent training
- Progression paths
- Season ticket loans
- Resnt deposit loans
- Cycle to Work
Please apply today if this looks like the next best position for you!