£65000 - £75000 per annum + Remote options
Role: Software Developer (Node.js) Location: London/Remote Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Software Developer- Node.js
This is an amazing for a software developer to join a business that are supporting other businesses in make significant changes for the better. At the moment we all have to deal with the manual processes and inefficiencies in chasing payments, however, you will be apart of a company who are now reinventing the way other businesses think and behave when it comes to payments.
Their solutions and services aim to make chasing for payments more comfortable, efficient and less time consuming. Anyone who provides a service, that be business or individual can now have the confidence in knowing they will get paid for their work, regardless. You will be able to get on board an continue to help and support business's worldwide save time while having their invoices paid sooner.
- Follow the software development lifecycle.
- Be able to develop information systems.
- Design and install software solutions.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis while recommending amendments to existing policies and procedures.
- Strong using Node.js
- Experience working with messaging frameworks - (Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar)
- 3+ years hands on development experience
This is a fast moving opportunity, with the option to work in office (London) or fully remote. They offer a competitive salary along with a good company benefit package. If this sounds of interest please apply or use the details below to get in touch with me direct.
e: c.winchcomb @ioassociates.co.uk
Alternatively, if you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme.