£35000 - £40000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced software developer with a strong reporting background to design, develop and maintain legal workflows.
You will be responsible for the development of internal legal workflows that drive efficiency and provide first-class service to clients and work providers. You will be expected to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders to establish needs.
Knowledge of PowerBI and/or Lexis Nexis Visualfiles would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future direction of the internal workflow systems and you will work closely with the senior team in order to grow the business further.
- Design, Implement and Maintain case management workflows;
- Produce and maintain Daily, Weekly, Monthly and adhoc reports
- Support and maintain referrer online reporting system;
- Modify existing workflows to reflect legal and provider changing needs;
- Provide End-User support;
- Act as link between software providers and firm;
- 2+ years experience in software development and reporting
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to changing environments;
- Strong communication skills
- Able to handle multiple caseloads;
- Microsoft Windows and Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Visualfiles and SOS Connect
- VB and HTML