€50 - €60 per hour
This role is a senior position and will report to the System Lead and will contribute, as part of an integrated cross functional team, to the architecture, design, certification and delivery of the aircraft. The contract is offered on an initial 6 month and remote working basis with possibility of extension.
This is an interesting opportunity where you'll be given the opportunity to play an integral part of a new, next generation electric aircraft.
Your Day to Day tasks will include:
- Development of next generation electronic solution for eVTOL aircraft
- Take the ownership of Software Package and participate in system-, safety-, architecture- and software development activities
- Contribute to system planning activities, define requirements for subsystems and components
- Define functional architecture of the system using MBSE/MBD approach, develop interfaces and define work-packages
- Architect and design safety critical software
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
In addition to the above, your focus will be on the flight management systems specifically, not only from a software perspective but all functional aspects of the product.
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates with the following skills & expertise:
- Significant experience in ATA34 or ATA42 system development, ideally within the civil sector
- Proficient knowledge of avionics communications and standards such as ARINC 653, 664 etc would be considered a distinct advantage.
- Experience in completing development and certification activities according to DO-178C / DO-331 standards
- Proven supplier management experience
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB/Simulink
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits (SOI1-SOI4) is a strong plus
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will call you as soon as possible to discuss the role in more detail.