£40000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £40k - 65k
Location: Fully Remote but UK based
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking to work as part of a backend development team to design, develop and deliver critical security solutions?
This is a great opportunity to join a huge name in the cybersecurity world, who created an innovative 24/7 managed detection and response service that operates globally.
You will be:
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying fast and scalable software following micro-service architecture
- Building cost-effective solutions to run in AWS
- Participating in software deployments
You will have experience in:
- Commercial backend software development
- Linux/Unix (in Erlang is a bonus)
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS)
- Development in micro-service architecture with Kubernetes/ Docker
- Git version control system
- Design and development skills in languages like C/C++/Python/Perl
Health coverage, life insurance, pension plans for you and your family, Trusted Time Off which allows no limits for annual leave. The office hubs on offer with snacks & drinks as well as frequent social activities.