£40000 - £50000 per annum
iO Associates have been retained to recruit for a Software Solutions Developer by the UK's market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions. My client, based in Stratford upon Avon, has entered a period of sustained growth and as a result, they need to increase their development capacity and expand their capabilities.
Form a deep understanding of the technical implementation of one of their leading products.
· Understand and provide support to the product team on how the application is hosted
· Develop a deep working knowledge of the application, how it is structured, which areas of code are responsible for which functions.
· Provide support to the Delivery Team on technical queries.
· Troubleshooting and resolution of helpdesk support tickets
· Development of new features and functionality within the existing product.
· Translate technical jargon into plain English and effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders.
· Contribute to the product roadmap and development of future features and products.
In the future, the team is expected to grow. With that in mind, development opportunities will materialise in whichever direction you choose to take your career.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a great attitude, who can demonstrate my clients' core values. In addition, the following skills and capabilities will be essential:
· .NET Framework and .NET Core
· ASP.NET MVC and Web forms
· HTML / CSS / SASS
· RESTful APIs
· SQL Server
· Entity Framework
· Experienced developer with strong understanding of web-based applications
· Able to communicate with non-technical users and explain complex information in an easy to digest format
· Highly developed influencing and relationship management skills: both internally and externally
· Proven track record of building strong client / staff relationships and setting and managing stakeholder's expectations
· Self-evaluation and measuring to ensure continued improvement
· Ability to maintain and develop customer and key stakeholder relationships
· Ability to identify and develop positive customer experiences
· Enhance revenue development opportunities at all levels
If this sounds of interest then let me know and I'd be happy to discuss further! If this doesn't take your fancy but know someone who would be suitable, I'd be more than happy to sort out a very generous referral fee for you!