€35.00 - €45.00 per day
Liquid error: internal
Software Test Engineer
Up to €45 per hour pay rate
12 month contract
An exciting opportunity to work for an industry-leading innovator in Aerospace!
In an independent technical challenge you will have complete ownership with end-to-end responsibility for the data acquisition set up for all tests and test rigs for components such as the wing, the flap, the engine, but also software simulation test beds.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic Component Testing team, responsible for various disciplines covering component, system and whole aircraft tests. The multi-disciplined team runs tests that facilitate certification, development and research for the technology areas: Propulsion Systems, Batteries, Structures, Environmental Tests and Hardware in the Loop (HIL).
Your Day to Day:
* Leading the data acquisition team and guiding all test engineering teams with regards to data acquisition
* Focal for all aircraft component test rig instrumentation & data acquisition activities
* Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
* Holistic and agile data acquisition system & measurement infrastructure development, including concept, design and documentation
* Pragmatic evaluation of test measurement concepts with idealisation of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach
* Supporting test execution & problem solving
* Project planning with interfacing the internal Test team but also Purchasing and Safety/Quality
* Degree in mechanical/mechatronic/electrical/aerospace/physics engineering
* Test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing required
* Knowledge with data acquisition
* DAQ / LABVIEW