€93000 - €94000 per annum
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
12 MONTH CONTRACT (Possible Extensions)
€93,500 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of the brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now urgently looking for a Software Test Engineer to lead the data acquisition team and guide all test engineering teams with regards to data acquisition. You will be the focal point for all aircraft component test rig instrumentation and data acquisition activities. You will have complete ownership with end-to-end responsibility for the data acquisition set up for all tests and test rigs for components such as the wing, the flap, the engine, but also software simulation test beds.
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Min 5 years of professional experience (industry or academic) in test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing required
- Profound knowledge with data acquisition
- Profound knowledge in software programming for DAQ and controller (LabVIEW) required
- Profound knowledge in selecting instrumentation, amplifiers etc. required
If you are interested in this role, apply today for immediate consideration.