€80000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Software Test Engineer
Up to €90,000 per year
A leading Aerospace Group is offering a broad portfolio of exciting new projects for you in a high-performance Testing division, driving innovations to make the skies smarter and safer.
You will enjoy a state-of-art-facility and collaborate with some of the industry's finest, in a highly diverse and dynamic workforce.
As Aerospace experts they have specialised in supplying integrated navigation and communications systems for a wide range of military applications and is a global leader in satellite reaction wheel technology.
* Tester Software development in all life-cycle phases
* Work closely with program management, other engineering departments and operations
* Work with the Engineering Project Manager to create and maintain estimates of schedule and budget for a complete engineering project.
* Perform bids for proposals of small to medium sized projects.
* Depending on qualification, engineering functional leadership for all phases of an engineering software development project.
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
* Ability to obtain an active German Security Clearance
* NATO-citizen, due to work on classified projects
* LabWindows CVI or similar experience
* Python for tests and automation in conjunction with Jenkins
* ADA and/or C / C++ / C# & .NET experience.
* Use / integration of measuring- and interface-HW
* Usage of HW (analog/digital)
Desired qualifications/ experience:
* WindRiver VxWorks, GreenHills Integrity and/or other real time operating System experience
* Aviation standards
* Real-time embedded software for avionics applications experience
* Open standards relating to operating systems & networking