£30000 - £35000 per annum
iO - Eras - 4_1600341932
The role is predominantly manual Web testing but does also encompass aspects of Test Automation. This is your chance to join a company that will nurture and teach you to become a more technical tester through development of the true test fundamentals, as well as learning more about Automation, non-functional testing and more!
- Ensure that products meet design specifications and perform as required.
- Identify and clearly record defects on a central database.
- Create, maintain and follow test cases based on product specifications.
- Record 'Test Runs' to provide evidence of product maturity and test coverage.
- Create or Maintain release notes / documentation relating to the products being tested.
- Suggest and record product enhancements which could be incorporated into future releases.
- Identify new opportunities to improve test quality and coverage.
- To identify automated testing opportunities.
- To participate, as required, in the company's Quality program.
Previous Experience / Training:
- Previous experience within an IT environment working with Microsoft Windows Platforms.
- Recent Software Testing Experience Installation & configuration of Windows operating systems (Server & Client) and associated software.
- Configuring PC's to run on networked environments.
- Software Testing / Evaluation.
- Using VMware in a test environment.
- Using Automation to achieve test.
- Performance testing \ benchmarking.
- Following, modifying and creating accurate Test Cases.
- Skills / Knowledge: Interpret and follow product specifications to ensure stakeholder expectations are met.
- Ability to write clear, well-structured reports and Technical documents.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and associated test methodologies.
- Comfortable working with Hardware Products including wiring of electronic interfaces Knowledge of PC Hardware and peripherals, ability to connect and configure hardware devices.
(Desirable) Experience of Database/client Software (E.g. MS SQL Server).
(Desirable) Knowledge of Access Control or Security Products.
(Desirable) Network Security / Cryptography
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary with regular review
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare
- And much, much more!
Apply immediately for your chance to be considered!