£70000 - £75000 per annum
Bristol- flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week
£75,000 plus work from home, Flexi-hours, technical training and development, phone and laptop when start…and much more!
iO associates are working on an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join an established and forward-thinking consultancy on a permanent basis.
They are an established digital consultancy, delivery and service provider dedicated to helping organisations unlock value and create opportunity through the power of technology
With clients such as Lloyds and American Express, the company have celebrated continued success and so are expanding from Edinburgh to Bristol. Creating a tech hub within the South
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to get into the Bristol hub as it starts and help to build it into another extremely successful part of the business - as the company grows so will your career as you build a team around you.
They offer a lot of flexibility on working from home and office hours, however you may be required to travel to client sites every now and again
We are interested in speaking to applicants with the following:
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- SaaS and packaged software
- Commercial awareness in terms of supporting New Business bids or supporting Clients in Technology procurement aspects
- Strong Inter-Personal skills in dealing with both Senior Management and Technology Practitioners
What they can offer for you:
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Rebecca Long (0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk) at iO associates for more information