£50000 - £55000 per annum + market-leading benefits
iO Associates are working with a public-sector organisation in Swindon who are on the lookout for a Solution Architect (Business Applications and Interfaces).
This Solution Architect will design and review the technical domain in order to respond to business requirements.
Role: Solution Architect (Business Applications and Interfaces)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + market-leading benefits
This company are currently working from home, and are fully equipped for a remote interviewing and on-boarding process.
The Solution Architect will respond to functional and non-functional business requirements to ensure that the domain delivers to business requirements. This role will be involved in the full project lifecycle, including design, development, test and implementation.
This role will involve:
- Designing architecture components to deliver against requirements
- Identify issues in the current environment
- Assess new product and solution decisions
- Liaise with Project Managers and Service Owners
- Documentation and roadmaps
- Present designs to stakeholders
Relevant experience for this role includes:
- Experience with complex, multi-supplier environments
- Familiarity with modern architectures
- Agile methodology
- Cloud scale computing exposure
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here.
Alternatively, please email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.