£80000 - £85000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
Solution Architect, with Office 365 experience, urgently required by innovative and creative Data & AI Business in Reading.
As a Solution Architect with Office 365 skills, you will be working alongside Office 365 Developers & Consultants, helping capture requirements, producing business strategies, objectives and solutions for UK and global customers.
Being a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for planning, designing and overseeing the implementation of best solutions for Office 365. You will also engage in full project lifecycle, from pre-sales through to operational handout. Accountable for technical delivery and quality of projects, with the aim to have these projects delivered within time and budget.
Your working time will be spent between working from home, Reading HQ and customer sites around the UK.
How your day(s) will look:
- Architect and design Office 365/MS 365 solutions.
- Delivering training, consultancy and workshops, capturing client requirements and technical design needs.
- Produce document designs, wireframes, process maps and functional requirements.
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, scheduling, planning and assigning tasks to timeframes and budgets.
- Build trust and relationships with customers.
- Produce presales documents and presentations.
- Aim for continuous improvements between teams.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Good experience using Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams & Power Platforms.
- Capable of managing multiple teams simultaneously.
- Knowledge of designing solutions in Azure.
- Awareness of UX & UI design concepts.
- Good time keeping and awareness of budgets.
Competitive Market Salary & Amazing Company Benefits. I am happy to run through everything over video conference or telephone.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you, remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing and open-ended start date & remote onboarding packages.
Are you a Solution Architect wanting to join a business doing great things within their marketplace? If yes, then this Office 365 opportunity is for you. Simply click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.