£50000 - £55000 per annum + market-leading benefits
Sol P & A_1604674589
iO Associates are working with a public-sector organisation in Swindon who are on the lookout for a Solution Architect (Platforms and Networks).
This Solution Architect will design and review the technical domain in order to respond to business requirements.
Role: Solution Architect (Platforms and Networks)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + market-leading benefits
This company are currently working from home, and are fully equipped for a remote interviewing and on-boarding process.
This position will be involved in the full project lifecycle, overseeing development, testing and implementation stages.
This role will involve:
- Identification of issues within current environment
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, including Project Managers and Service Owners
- Own documentation and roadmaps
- Approve technical design changes
- Present solutions to stakeholders
Relevant experience for this role includes
- Experience of IT architecture with multiple suppliers
- Familiarity with modern architectures
- Agile methodology
- Cloud scale computing exposure
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here.
Alternatively, please email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.