Schwandorf in Bayern
€40 - €45 per hour
SOURCING MANAGER - PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
€40 - €45/HOUR (Depending on Experience)
12 MONTH CONTRACT
BAVARIA, GERMANY (ONSITE ROLE, VISA SPONSORSHIP CAN BE PROVIDED)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation all-electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of urban travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Sourcing Manager to be responsible for the entire operational and strategic procurement activities for CapEx and Equipment.
- Contribute to one multi-functional team which will define, select and qualify the CapEx and Equipment for the Production.
- Initiate and drive the Sourcing Process including Market Assessment & Identification of Potential Suppliers, Supplier Selection & Contracting (in English).
- Orchestrate a global network of suppliers to initiate best practice exchange and a continuous flow of innovations outside-in.
- Background in Business Administration / Procurement Commodity position
- Five years experience in production equipment procurement in an Industry with high quality standards (CapEx).
- Experience with automated flow line is highly appreciated
- Experience in negotiating contracts required
If you are interested in this role, please reply today for immediate consideration.