£40000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits
SQL DBA / Developer
This role is open to Skilled Worker sponsorship
Are you a Database Administrator for SQL Server with experience in Azure and/or AWS?
Our client is looking for a SQL developer / DBA to manage, maintain and develop their databases, both on premise and in the cloud, keeping them up and running smoothly 24/7. Your goal will be to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
You'll review and recommend improvements to the databases' architecture, ensuring suitable backup strategies are in place relevant to each application and environment and that backups are completed successfully.
As part of wide application developer team, you'll also have the opportunity to assist with the development of database objects, engaging in the development directly and mentoring developers on best practice.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator for SQL Server
- Experience of using SQL Server for Azure and/or AWS
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security and integrity
- Experience of database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
Amongst the perks of working for our client, you will find that they provide:
- Generous pension scheme
- Hybrid working available (home and Slough office)
- 42 days' holiday per year including Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days
- Support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week max
- A wonderful office with a many acres of green land and close to Windsor, very easily accessible my train, bus and car.
If this advert resonates with you, apply and I will reach out to you with more details. Good luck with your job search!