£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + pension, healthcare, Flexi time
The rolling hills of the Cotswolds makes the area quite remarkable to the eye, so as commutes go, this one of the good ones.
My client, a medical device manufacturer based in the Cotswold's are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for all supplier quality management activities such as SCARs and performing supplier audits (FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO13485, ISO 9001) and using RCA tools to implement effective corrective and preventative actions.
You will also work closely with the procurement team to establish the supplier quality performance criteria and then monitor this on a on going basis.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Practical experience as ISO:13485 lead auditor.
- Experienced in supplier auditing, including supplier non conformances and CAPAs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review and draw conclusions from technical documentation & scientific literature.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capacity to anticipate and solve upcoming problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure ability to work and interact effectively with internal and external customers.
The salary is competitive and comes with a package that includes 25 days holiday, 8% pension, Healthcare, Life assurance and Flexi time.
If this roles tickes your boxes and you would like to find out more then get in touch ASAP.