€50 - €60 per hour
Would you like to be involved in the next generation of aircraft that brings electric air mobility to reality? My client, an established brand bringing electric aircraft to life is looking for an experience Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team on a remote working basis.
Sound interesting? Below is an outline of this exceptional opportunity!
Your role and your team:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsibile for implementing and manging the supplier quality framework for the Production and Procurement departments. This will involve such tasks as; managing supplier selection, assessments, qualifications, audit programs, and the overall fulfilment of the Supplier Quality Requirements, paying particular attention to the company's requirements and certifications (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100).
Your Day to Day:
- Preperation and execution of supplier audit plans as well as conducting audits of suppliers.
- Support the supplier FAI and PPAP before shipment.
- Create Incoming Inspection plans and carry out incoming inspection sampling with support from the Quality Inspection Management Team to ensure supplier performance and quality standards are met.
- Manage root cause analysis and corrective action plans against non-conformances raised during the supplier audits or by Production during incoming inspection, assembly, or test in close exchange with the Quality Conformance and Inspection Management Teams.
- Define and control the supplier quality and cost of non-quality metrics, including them within periodic quality reviews.
- Analyze supplier quality data and define improvements.
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates that have the following skills and expertise:
- Experience in the implementation or management of Supplier Quality Management Systems, preferably with a minimum of 3 years in Aerospace.
- Auditor accreditation or experience auditing in a EN9100 or ISO9100 environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and inspection processes in the aerospace industries on electronics/electrical equipment and/or energy storage
- Have Lean Six Sigma Green Belt accreditation and experience with problem solving tools and their application, such as 8D, Ishikawa diagram, and 5-Whys.
- Must be proactive, good communicator, and able to gain credibility across all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organization, structures, and processes in close collaboration with the Procurement and Supply Chain Operations teams.
- Willingness to travel on demand for 20-30 % of the time within EU as well as worldwide for supplier visit, assessment, and audits.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
If this position is of interest to you, please click the link and apply! I'll get in touch with you to discuss the opportunity in more detial as soon as possible.