£35000 - £45000 per annum
Support Engineer - London - £35,000-£45,000
iO have partnered with a phenomenally modern company who are creating new healthcare solutions which would have been unimaginable only a few years ago.
Health Tech is one of the most exciting and revolutionary industries around - and few other modern industries will so directly and positively change people's lives over the upcoming years. Their goal is to create solutions which empower patients and support doctors to do their best work, and they're looking for their next vital member of the team to help them achieve this!
They're tackling healthcare's biggest challenges by creating innovative software solutions - and their success has enabled them to use their solutions to benefit over 170 million lives
We're looking for a support engineer who is looking for a rewarding challenge as this role is fast-paced and dynamic. They have a real commitment to ensuring career progression is available to you from day one, supporting you to the next steps you're interested in.
We're looking for someone who's great with people - as you'll be supporting people remotely with their queries around the bespoke software being used.
It would be really exciting if you've worked in the healthcare industry previously - and any previous PACS experience would be a huge benefit, as this will be a large component of the role.
Role: (PACS) Support Engineer
- Resolving customer requests
- Remotely logging on to fix issues
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Working in a fast paced and busy environment
- Working within networking
- Working with SQL databases
- Working on bespoke software
- Previous experience within the Healthcare Sector with PACS/RIS
- IT related degree or equivalent work experience
- IT Support within a helpdesk
- Exceptional customer services experience
- If that sounds like you - this will be an excellent opportunity to further develop your career within IT Support!
2 stage with interview slots available next week - simple!
If you're interested please send a CV across any time: or if you think you could be interested but would like to hear more - please get in touch with Lucy Standish on 0117 332 8100 or l.
Look forward to hearing from you.