£65000 - £75000 per annum + + Company Benefits.
System Administrator wanted by revolutionary IT business in Surrey.
Sat within the company's talented and highly successful operations team, your Linux system administration skills will help both development and support teams with day-to-day support, management, and maintenance of the existing suite of bespoke applications and services.
Your focus will the on-premises production environment and cloud-based applications. As a Linux System Administrator, you will also assist the Support Team with 3rd line escalations of complex issues, make sure applications and third-party products work as well as controlled deployments.
Company services are deployed across our multiple international datacentres with an expansion into cloud-based infrastructure, therefore your administration experience will help produce 24/7 service availability and optimisation.
- Strong Linux operating system experience.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies.
- PHP, Python, or similar scripting experience.
- MySQL experience.
- The ability to read and write code.
- Knowledge of mobile network technologies and concepts.
- Packet Capture knowledge.
- Git experience.
- Software deployment experience.
- Nagios monitoring systems experience.
- Hypervisor's experience (VMware, vSphere, KVM, Hyper-V).
Excellent salary & company benefits on offer, happy to discuss in more detail over the phone.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you, remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing, and open-ended start date & remote onboarding packages.
If your Linux administration and cloud knowledge can help this amazing business, please apply, or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates for further details.