£50000 - £60000 per annum
Role: System Adminstrator
- Salary - £50,000-£65,000
- Hybrid- Mixture of remote working and office based - Being in office when needed however, having someone in the office regularly will help, i.e., dealing with physical hardware, servers etc.
Essential Skills Required:
- Good Linux experience - Any Flavor of Linux Operating System
- Experienced with IT Networks/Networking - Routers, Routing, Switches, Switching, Firewalls, Proxy.
Second Skills Required:
- An understanding of Scripting/Scripts - Python (Ideally), Bash, Perl (This would be useful for role).
- An understanding of Cloud Platforms - AWS, Azure or Googlecloud (This would be useful for role).
- An understanding of ISO Certifications, Compliance & Security - Helping make the environment more secure (This would be useful for role).
- Being a bridge for both Infrastructure & DevOps Teams - The business is laptop heavy, not PC.
- Infrastructure Team - 2 Engineers, providing second line support.
- DevOps Team - 2 Engineers, building and deploying software.
- The System Administrator will do a bit of everything.
- - System Administration - Linux Servers
- - Some involvement with support - 2nd line/3rd line
- - Defining Group Policies
- - Patching
- - Disc Replacement
- - ISO Certifications - helping make environment regulated.