£550 - £650 per day + Remote work
SC Cleared System Analyst
£550 - £650 Inside IR35
Bristol (Fully remote)
6 Month contract
ASAP start date
iO associates are working with powerhouse of the engineering sector who are looking for a system analyst to work closely with their 2nd and 3rd line support. The role will offer the stability of working with a well established company whilst also giving you the freedom to work in a way that suits you.
The skillset required is as follows;
- Strong skills with automation tools (Openshift, ansible, docker, Jenkins etc).
- Experience with SQL (ideally Oracle) query writing skills to interrogate databases.
- Experience as a Systems/Technical Analyst who has been directly involved with the design and implementation of business systems.
- 2nd + 3rd level support for capability against multiple Applications and Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of Linux and windows practices.
- Experience working in restricted or complicated environments, ideally working within the MOD.
- Experience using IBM systems and technologies.
-Working knowledge of ITIL framework and Experience of working in an agile environment.
If you're a System analyst looking for a contract offering up to £650 a day whilst working REMOTELY, then send an updated CV to A.brewer@ ioassociates.co.uk. The client is looking to interview candidates THIS WEEK so if interested, please send across a CV ASAP.