Up to £60000 per annum
System Analyst Engineer | £60,000 | Bristol/Remote
SC CLEARANCE NEEDED
We are working with a global company to who are looking to hire a System Analyst Engineer to their Information Security Operations team. This role is based in Bristol and offers hybrid working.
- Understanding on Linux and windows based operating systems
- Experience with SQL (ideally oracle)
- Experience with any of the following systems/technologies: Frogerock Identiy Management, IBM Sterling Commerce, IBM MQ, IBM Websphere
- Experience as a Systems/Technical Analyst
- Strong technical aptitude
Some duties include:
- Liaising extensively with external or internal customers
- Supporting users on change control and system updates
- Operating as part of our third line support team
- Providing reports to the business using a combination of Oracle database and Cognos reporting framework
In return the company are offering a competitive salary along with various bonuses including: Contributory Pension Scheme, 33 days annual leave, access to flexible benefits
If you are intersted please apply today so you don't miss out!