Up to £25000 per annum
System Test Engineer
Our client, an innovative company involved with the developmnt of electronic test & measurement products for network and telecoms equipment are looking for a System Test Engineer to join their growing R&D team.
You wll work with the development teams including software and hardware design and system test engineers as well as marketing and sales to drive customer requirements with high quality, winning products. This position would suit a recent graduate or someone with a few years professional experience looking to emback on an exciting career with an international business.
- Creating test plans from software and hardware product requirements.
- Developing and documenting automated and manual test suites.
- Executing system test cycles prior to product release.
- Recording test results and working with the design engineers to resolve issues.
- Contributing toward the system test environment.
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Highly computer literate.
- Programming/scripting experience.
- Inquisitive and detail orientated.
- Strong willingness to learn the product and its application.
- Ability to work closely with others in a multi-discipline team and respond to tight deadlines.
Experience in any of the following areas will also be beneficial
- Previous testing experience.
- Knowledge of Networking, Ethernet packet structures and/or Telecoms Framing structures.