£45.00 - £55.00 per hour
Systems Engineer - Lighting & Interior
Location: Munich 6 months contract starting ASAP with extensions
Flexible rates 40 hours a week
The role I am recruiting for here looks an excellent match for your profile, please let me know your thoughts!
It's a new and exciting opportunity with a forward-thinking business, intent on pushing the boundaries to develop some really cutting edge technology. You will join a multi-disciplined but like-minded team of engineering experts, passionate about contributing to a sustainable world.
A highly driven team that still has the feel of a collaborative and inclusive environment, representing almost 50 different nationalities. You will be an innovative and highly skilled team working involved in shaping the future of mobility by not only defining the lighting and interior systems but also developing components and coordinating with regulatory partners/suppliers
* M.Sc./M.Eng. or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field required
* 3 to 5 years of experience in Lighting Systems, Interior System or similar domain is required
* Hands-on experience with aerospace product development is required
* Experience with hardware and software development process according to DO 178B/C and DO 254 and familiarity with ARP4754 highly appreciated
* Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
There is more information to come at interview stage as a lot of the project work is confidential, however if you wish to know more then please click apply with most updated CV and I will be in touch.
My email address is should you have any enquiries. Look forward to speaking!