€85000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Systems Engineer - Navigation
Up to €90,000 per annum
Germany (Starts off remote due to Covid)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel!
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience & sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
You will have a chance in shaping the future of mobility defining the requirements of the future navigation concepts and implementing those requirements in the appropriate navigation applications, always in co-ordination with regulatory partners/suppliers.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop next generation avionics solution for aircraft according to Performance Based Navigation (PBN) concept
- You will contribute in defining the most appropriate navigation concept including increased levels of integrity and continuity for both the aircraft localization and inertial velocity data
- Participate in functional development, validation and implementation of the system
- Take the ownership of critical aspects of the system and manage its whole implementation cycle
- Write certification documents and work directly with compliance demonstration for the regulatory requirements
- Perform system planning activities, define requirements for subsystems and components
- Define incremental certification and reuse concept
- Eng., MEng or MSc in Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in ATA-34 system development
- Deep knowledge in ARP-4754A/4761
- Deep knowledge of GNSS SBAS receivers and Inertial Reference Systems
- Experience in developing Predicted RAIM monitoring applications for meeting high integrity and high continuity PVT (Position, Velocity, Time) requirements
- Experience in developing GNSS/INS sensor fusion and Integrity monitoring applications in compliance to Appendix R of DO-229E
- Experience in implementing GNSS and inertial sensor models in MATLAB/Simulink
- Good knowledge in regulatory material and certification requirements
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
CV's immediately !