€35 - €45 per hour + pension, sickness/holiday pay
Systems Engineer - Powertrain
LENGTH: 6 MONTH CONTRACT (Likely extensions)
SALARY: €45 per hour (or €93,000 per year)
START DATE: IMMEDIATE (Urgent role)
LOCATION: ONSITE IN MUNICH GERMANY
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation, all-electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This role will focus on supporting the development of the performance model of the propulsion system of our e-VTOL.
Due to the nature of this role, my client can only consider EU citizens or candidates already based in Germany.
- 5+ years of experience in the aviation sector dealing with engine transient performance or control system
- or 5+ years of experience in electric powertrain performance analysis
- Background in performance analysis and modelling of propulsion system
- Strong background with Matlab/Simulink required
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- Responsible for the dynamic response of the propulsion system through the product development cycle
- Powertrain dynamic response modelling and analysis
- Define and support system validation activities related to transient performance
- Close cooperation with the modelling and simulation engineers in charge of the propulsion models
- Close collaboration with the engineers developing the electrical machine, power electronics and control systems.
- Support and contribute to the analysis of aircraft controllability and stability
- Support system engineering activities: decomposition and/or verification of requirements
- Define and support the system performance testing activities for certification (EASA SC E19 subpart D)
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV today for consideration as my client is looking to arrange interviews immediately for this urgent role.