£500 - £550 per day
Systems Architect/Engineering Manager
6 months initially
£500 - £550 a day (Outside IR35)
Are you an experienced Senior Systems Architect or Systems Engineering Manager and are able to demonstrate a strong systems engineering background with knowledge and experience of the whole product development lifecycle?
My Client are a Defence Consultancy who are looking to deliver a large project which could last up to 2 years, this will be an initial 6-month contract, onsite in Farnborough, paying up to £550 a day (Outside IR35).
You will support a programme of engineering transformation, centred around the rollout and embedding of a standards-based (BSI 15288 etc) Engineering Development Framework.
You must hold an active SC Clearance.
- Use architectural frameworks such as MODAF / NAF
- Use behavioural, structural, and trace modelling to define future systems - UML, SysML, Archimate, BPMN etc / Requirements derivation
- Direct others in the development of architecture to recognised standards using architecture frameworks.
- Apply performance parametrics to models
Skills and experience:
- Be able to demonstrate a strong systems engineering background with knowledge and experience of the whole product development lifecycle
- Be a highly experienced practitioner in (MBSE) Model Based Systems Engineering
- A thorough understanding of abstraction levels and how they apply to the development lifecycle
- Understand the "non-identical twins" relationship between architecture and requirements
- An understanding of wider modelling approaches such as 1st principles modelling, empirical modelling, event modelling
- A practical understanding of formal methods such as state machines
If this sounds like yourself please apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 07958441684