£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Technical Account Manager - UK
£40-50k per annum (dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits
Our client, global leader in engineering and software inspires people to shape the future and the entire asset and operational life. They work with their customers and harness the power of their ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. They use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.
Currently hiring for driven Technical Account Manager to ensure that on a day-to-day basis, Software Premium and Elite customers are receiving quality, world-class technical support. This position responds to inquiries from these customers via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions and is responsible for driving to resolve customer concerns raised during installation, start-ups, commissioning, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
This role is focused primarily in the post-sales phase. This position will troubleshoot problems with software applications and recommend corrective action. You will be required to document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development. Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
* You will be assigned to a defined set of large accounts and will be responsible for providing technical support and periodic reports for those customers. Support also involves setting up and reproducing customer issues along with documentation of issues and resolutions in CRM systems.
* Lead adoption activities including educating customer sites on support processes, training requirements, Customer FIRST entitlements and success bundles to help them meet their expected outcomes.
* Build and maintain relationships with all key customer contacts.
* Be a single point of contact for "post sales" escalations and be the customer champion.
* Work with cross functional teams (internal and external) to ensure timely resolution of the customer's escalations and complex technical issues involving many different internal teams.
* Conduct periodic cadence review of use of client solution, support services and status of issues and escalations.
* Help conduct root cause analysis and drive continuous improvement.
* Assist customer in understanding future roadmaps and in upgrade planning.
*When required or requested, you may go on customer site visits to solve the issues or to provide consultancy services in conjunction with the associated customer
* In this position you will be required to perform knowledge transfer activities such as writing Tech Notes, knowledge objects, articles, delivering WebEx sessions, and similar.
Skills & Qualifications
* Related work experience, or demonstrable knowledge and implementation, or troubleshooting experience with Wonderware products and Software employee, Systems Integrator or as a customer who has used the products.
* Industrial Automation domain knowledge.
* In-depth experience with key Microsoft products.
* Valid Passport is required.
Other Desirable Qualifications & Skills:
* Field Experience implementing Wonderware brand software (specifically System Platform, MES, Historian, InTouch).
* Knowledge of virtualisation technologies.
* Expert listening skills and be able to probe with leading questions to gather relevant information.
* Strong social and organizational skills, and ability to develop network for cross-functional working.
* Understanding of Support processes and tools: Case Management, Hot Fix, Knowledge Management.
Our client is creating the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world. Would you like to be part of this? This role is immediately available.